Terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions Escooterfix
ESCOOTERFIX TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS BY Escooterfix.com
Linjegatan 3D, 302 50 Halmstad, Sweden
Terms and Conditions
This page (and any other documents that are referred to on it) contains the Escooterfix Terms and Conditions on which we supplyany of the products listed on our website www.escooterfix.com (“our website”) to you. Please read these Escooterfix Terms and Conditions carefully before ordering any products from our website. You should be aware that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these Escooterfix Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions or feel unsure about any of the content please contact Customer Service before placing an order. We have written these T&C’s with the consumer in mind and have tried to make them as easy to understand as possible. To further enhance your understanding of the terms we have listed some words that are widely used throughout the document.
Here’s the terminology:
- Contract – means any purchase of items from our site between us and you for which these T&C’s are used for.
- Conditions – means the standard T&C’s of the sale, including the Returns Policy and any special Escooterfix terms and conditions confirmed in writing by us.
- Goods – means the products or services which we have sold to you in accordance with our T&C’s
- We – means Escooterfix.com, and “us” and “our” shall hold the same meaning.
- Subscription – means a promise of payment for consecutive issues of a product over a specified period of time
Within these T&C’s we shall use headings to aid your understanding of the document.
- If you need to contact us, please contact our Customer Service by email at email@example.com or by telephone at +46 769 778841. Escooterfix.com is available by phone between 10.00 till 18.00
- Any transaction you enter into with us through our website is entered into with Escooterfix.com, our legal entity which owns the Escooterfix.com brand, and owns and operates this website.
- Our official company address is:
302 50 Halmstad,
- Our VAT number is EE102483732, and our company is registered with the Estonian Chamber of Commerce under number 102483732
About the use of this website and our communication
- Accessing our website means that you automatically agree to our Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with them then please do not use our website and leave it. Our website is provided to you for your personal use only.
- If you choose to access this website from outside Spain you are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- We have made every effort to display the products as accurately as possible but cannot guarantee that the product images you see displayed on your screen are a totally accurate representation of the actual merchandise due among other reasons to the technical difference in monitors or screens you may use.
- By placing an order through our website, you confirm that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, that the personal information which you provide when you register as a customer and place an order is true, accurate, current and complete in all aspects, and that you do not impersonate any other person.
- We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the website.
- We may provide links to other websites but if you follow these links you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability or content or privacy practices of such external sites.
- As part of our effort to make further improvements to our services we provide to our customers telephone calls with and by us may be recorded or monitored. We also may monitor incoming and outgoing emails.
- Our employees and agents are not authorised to make any representations concerning the goods unless confirmed first by us to you in writing. When placing an order with us you acknowledge that you have not relied on any such representations which are not confirmed.
- All specifications, drawings and particulars of weights, sizes and performance issued by us are approximate only.
Making a contract with us
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. After receipt of your order we will send you an order acknowledgment email detailing the products and prices you ordered. If you do not receive such an email within 24hrs of placing your order please contact our Customer Services.
- The order acknowledgment email is an acceptance of your order. Acceptance of your order and formation of the contract will only take place once we have confirmed your card authorisation for your order. This will be displayed on your screen at the time of payment confirmation.
- You may order a product or submit subscriptions orders online at any time. Your submission of an order amounts to an offer to enter a contract to buy the products from us, and you cannot withdraw or cancel your subscription except as specifically stated in these Escooterfix Terms and Conditions.
- Please make sure that your SPAM filter does not cause you not getting our messages.
- When placing an order you have agreed that these Escooterfix Terms and Conditions apply to such order.
- We take great care in providing you with the right product information and prices. In the unlikely case that an error in pricing appears in goods that you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible.
- Escooterfix.com reserves the right to change the prices of products offered by its service form during the term of service, Escooterfix.com will inform you of this 14 days in advance.
- We send the goods that you have ordered through DHL EXPRESS. The place of delivery is deemed to be the shipping/delivery address that you provide in your order.
- The Buyer (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the goods are destined.
- We aim to process your order within the same day and deliver items in stock within 24 hours working days to most EU countries.
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know promptly, so that we can make a claim against the carrier. We will offer you the choice of a replacement or a full refund. Please see Returns Policy for further details.
- The consignee (i.s. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. The consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
- There is a flat rate for postage and packaging on all orders within EU.
- Promotional codes and gift cards have validity which is indicated by Escooterfix.com. Discounts and deals are subject to availability.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal and direct debit.
- All credit card and debit card holders are subject to validity checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- If you use the Escooterfix.com you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and passwords, this includes restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- If you are under 18, you may use Escooterfix.com site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Escooterfix.com reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at its sole discretion.
- The customer is responsible for keeping up to date contact details including delivery address. If an order does not arrive because the contact information is not filled in correctly, Escooterfix.com will ship the order again within 3 days of receipt of the correct address and charge the extra delivery costs to the customer’s account.
Cancellation and Return Policy
- This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are sent out in error, faulty of miss-described.
- You have a legal right to cancel your contract up to 14 days after delivery. To do this please email us or write to us to discuss the matter further. In case of subscription your cancellation needs to be received by us at least five (5) days before the next bill date to prevent being charged for another month / 2 months or quarter as applicable.
- If in case of cancellation or agreed return, goods are failed to be returned to us, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of the collection.
- Due to the hygienic nature of our product it must be returned in its original unopened packaging. If the security seal on the product is in anyway broken or tampered with we will not refund the product.
- Please contact us in case you would like to return goods and we will advise you what to do next.
- Returns are being made in its original unopened packaging. If the security seal on the product is in anyway broken or tampered with we will not refund the product.
- We will refund you, in line with our returns policy, within 14 days of receiving the order in our office, or when proof of return is given, whichever is earliest.
Returning your entire order
- You have the right to return your entire order up to 14 days from receiving the products. Due to the hygienic nature of our product it must be returned in its original unopened packaging. If the security seal on the product is in anyway broken or tampered with we will not refund the product.
- When returning your entire order you will receive a refund for the order you have returned within 14 days of receiving the order in our office, or when proof of return is given, whichever is earliest.
- Return postage costs, in this case, will be the responsibility of the customer.
Returning part of your order
- You have the right to return part of your order up to 14 days from receiving the products. Due to the hygienic nature of our product it must be returned in its original unopened packaging.
- When returning part of your order you will receive a refund for the products you have returned to us along with your original shipping costs within 14 days of receiving the order in our office, or when proof of return is given, whichever is earliest.
- Return postage costs, in this case, will be the responsibility of the customer.
Returning Faulty or Wrong Goods
- If you receive your goods and there is a problem please contact us to discuss the matter further.
- If the goods are found to be faulty within a reasonable time frame of receiving the items then you may reject them and claim a full refund. If the fault is found later on, or if there is a delay in making a complaint, you will still be entitled to a replacement. If a replacement is not available, you may claim a part or full refund for the faulty goods.
- Please Note: No claim for faulty goods can be made if any of the following applies – damage caused deliberately or negligence, improper use or careless maintenance, normal wear and tear, damage caused by not following the care instructions correctly.
- In the event that the wrong item/s have been sent to you, we will refund the amount you paid for your purchase, your original shipping costs and any costs incurred on your behalf for the return of the wrong item within 14 days of receiving the product in our office, or when proof of return is given, whichever is earliest.
- Please see return process for further details.
- We do our utmost to provide you with the best information, products and services possible. In the case you do have a complaint or other comment to make please contact us by telephone, email or post at the earliest possibility clearly explaining the feedback you have. We will do our best to reply within 2 working days.
Privacy, Security and Cookies Policy
- For information please see our separate document on Data protection, Cookies, Privacy and Security.
Liability and Indemnity
- Nothing in these Escooterfix Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking these Escooterfix Terms and Conditions is strictly limited to the purchase price of the goods you purchased. Except as set out above and in relation to our contractual obligations to supply goods and/or services following acceptance of orders placed on our website, neither we nor any of our agents, affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with your use of the website.
- We shall not be liable for any indirect, or consequential loss of whatever nature, including damage to software or hardware, loss of income or revenue, loss of data, damage or loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, waste of management or office time however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable or any other indirect or consequential loss arising out of or in connection with your use of the website (including without limitation, any such loss arising out of or in connection with any order placed on the website, whether or not accepted by us).
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents and officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you. We may terminate your use of the website immediately if we consider that you have breached these Terms and Conditions.
- Escooterfix.com will not be held responsible or liable for any accident or injury caused by any of our products.
- This website’s content (including text, design, layout, images, and videos) are protected by copyright and are the property of Escooterfix.com. Any use other than for your own personal and non-commercial use in line with the transactions and communications between you and us is not allowed without our express written permission.
- These Terms & Conditions and all matters connected with any order you place on our website are governed by Spanish law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts in relation to all matters connected with, or arising out of, the website or any order you place on the website.
- All dealings between us in connection with our T&C’s and each purchase shall be carried on in the English language.
- You may not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to another person without our prior written consent, which we will not withhold unreasonably. We can transfer all or any of our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights under these Terms.
- These Terms apply to our information and offer to you, the agreement between us and any related communication. We may change our Terms and Conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.
- In the event of any of these Terms and Conditions to be invalid or unenforceable the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in place. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions that is caused by events outside our reasonable control which includes any strikes, civil commotion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, , fire, explosion, flood, other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of public or private transport, impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks or any acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- These Terms and Conditions and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between us in relation to the subject matter of any contract and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between us, whether oral or in writing.
- We each acknowledge that, in entering into a contract, neither of us has relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between us prior to such contract except as expressly stated in these terms and conditions.
- Neither of us shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other, whether orally or in writing, prior to the date of any Contract (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently) and the other party´s only remedy shall be for breach of contract as provided in these terms and conditions.
Returns Process – summary
If you are not 100% satisfied with your Escooterfix.com products we offer you a 30 day return service, free of charge. However all items must be returned to us in mint saleable condition. They must be returned unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Please contact our customer service before you return your products. They will be glad to further assist you.
We will reimburse the amount you paid for your purchase with us as soon as possible, within a maximum of 30 days after an assessment of the goods returned. The customer is responsible for shipping costs. Returns received outside the above time frame are not to be accepted.
Please send your returns to:
Carrer Aragó 366 08009 Barcelona,Spain
When and if returning your products, please consider the following Escooterfix terms and conditions:
- We offer a 30 day return service.
- When we receive your package in good order, we will refund you within 30 days.
- We will only be able to accept returns on clothing (boxer shorts) when they have not been worn, soiled or washed. Underwear can only be returned in original packaging, as it is a hygiene product.
- Please don’t fit boxer shorts directly on your skin. The best way to check the size of your boxer short, is by placing your new boxer on an old boxer that fits well.
- We are able to process your returns and exchanges only when the order is returned to us in mint saleable condition, in original packaging and in a sturdy return box, faulty products excluded. We reserve the right to refuse returns that show wear and tear or other damage inflicted by the customer.
- Damaged deliveries can be returned free of charge. Please contact customer service..
- The customer is responsible for shipping costs. Returns received outside the above time frame are not to be accepted.
- In the event that the wrong product has been sent to you, we will refund the amount you paid for your purchase with us and any costs incurred on your behalf for the return of the wrong item shall also be refunded by us once we have received the goods from you within 30 days after purchase.
Barcelona, Last updated: 05/03/2020.